Getting a John Deere inspection is a great way to make sure your equipment is ready – before you get to work.
The John Deere Inspection Program helps you catch problems before you hit the field, so you avoid downtime and save money. View our service booklet.
- Receive 12 Months Parts & Labour Warranty on all OEM parts installed by dealer
- Ensure problem free performance
- Preserve your equipment value
- Take advantage of No Payment / No Interest waiver to July 1, 2019 (Valid November 1, 2018 to May 31, 2019)
- Also 120 days No Payments / No Interest programs available
- Offers valid until September 30, 2019. Some restrictions apply. See dealer for details.
Uptime is Value
Getting a John Deere inspection is a great way to make sure your equipment is ready –before you get to work. The John Deere Inspection Program helps you catch problems before you hit the field, so you avoid downtime and save money.
All inspections on AG Equipment include 12 months OEM parts and labour warranty, as well as in season priority service. Should you need service after an inspection, you’ll move to the front of the line!
- Certified John Deere technicians thoroughly inspect your equipment to catch the things that could stop you in the field.
- Worn parts are replaced before they cause problems.
- You can save money by avoiding downtime and unexpected repairs.
- You can stay on top of maintenance by getting your fluids and filters changed during your appointment.
- Inspections performed from Nov 1 - Mar 31 receive a 10% discount on installed parts
John Deere inspections available*
- Combines, Self-Propelled Forage Harvesters and Self-Propelled Sprayers
- Round Balers
- Rotary Disc Mower Conditioners
- Utility & Loader Tractors
- Row Crop & Row Crop Tractors
- Skid Steers
- Compact Tractors and Riding Mowers
* Locations may vary. Labour for inspection is included in all packages. Additional labour and parts is extra. Prices are suggested retail prices only and are subject to change without notice at any time. Prices do not include service accessory fees or environmental fees.