Parts availability is an ongoing challenge!
Before you put away equipment, let us inspect and come up with a parts list of what you may need for Spring 2024.
Please allow us plenty of time to source parts to ensure we have them before next season.
Getting a John Deere inspection is a great way to make sure your equipment is ready – before you get to work.
The John Deere Inspection Program helps you catch problems before you hit the field, so you avoid downtime and save money.
- Receive 12 Months Parts & Labour Warranty on all Agriculture OEM parts installed by dealer
- Ensure problem free performance
- Preserve your equipment value
- Take advantage of Harvest Terms, *No Payment / No Interest waiver to November 15, 2024 (Valid November, 2023, to May, 2024)
- Ask about other programs available
See Full Inspection Booklet HERE
*OAC with John Deere Financial. See your dealer for complete details
Request A Quote
Uptime is Value
Getting a John Deere inspection is a great way to make sure your equipment is ready –before you get to work. The John Deere Inspection Program helps you catch problems before you hit the field, so you avoid downtime and save money.
All inspections on AG Equipment include 12 months OEM parts and labour warranty, as well as in season priority service. Should you need service after an inspection, you’ll move to the front of the line!
- Certified John Deere technicians thoroughly inspect your equipment to catch the things that could stop you in the field.
- Worn parts are replaced before they cause problems.
- You can save money by avoiding downtime and unexpected repairs.
- You can stay on top of maintenance by getting your fluids and filters changed during your appointment.
- Inspections performed from Nov 1 - Mar 31 receive a 10% discount on installed parts
John Deere inspections available*
- Self-Propelled Forage Harvesters
- Self-Propelled Sprayers
- Round Balers
- Rotary Disc Mower Conditioners
* Locations may vary. Labour for inspection is included in all packages. Additional labour and parts is extra. Prices are suggested retail prices only and are subject to change without notice at any time. Prices do not include service accessory fees or environmental fees.