Every owner of a John Deere riding lawn and garden product is a potential customer for a high-quality, affordable utility cart. Utility carts can be used to haul a variety of materials, including firewood, lawn debris, dirt, sand, mulch, garden tools, plants, and bushes.
Utility carts are designed, painted, and decaled to be compatible with other John Deere equipment.
Welded box construction provides maximum reliability:
- Requires less setup time than the bolted construction.
- Box sides and bottom are one piece and have rounded corners and no hardware for easy cleaning.
Wheels and tires
Wheels are mounted on a solid, one-piece axle for durability.
Iron/Oilite® wheel bearings with grease fittings provide lubrication for long life.
Pneumatic tires offer:
- Good flotation
- Minimal rolling resistance
Turf-tread tires are used on the 13 Utility Cart
Deluxe tailgate is hinged for easy emptying and can also be quickly removed without the use of tools.
Easy hookup and tilt-dump latch
A large-diameter hitch pin provides plenty of strength:
- Fast, easy attachment to the tractor hitch
- Spring pin to ensure the pin stays in place
The easy-to-use latch allows tilting the bed for easier unloading:
- Steep dump angle makes emptying easier.