There is nothing more important to us than your safety while visiting our stores, that is why we have the following protocols in place and are abiding by provincial mandated directives.
- As of May 22, 2020 stores opened to allow foot traffic. Please call your preferred location for details and adjusted business hours.
- Due to the square footage differences of each store please note the number of customers allowed in the location you are visiting. These will be posted on the entrances.
- We ask that only one family member or designated person from each farm ONLY enter the dealership.
- If you have been out of the “Atlantic Bubble” in the last 14 days, please do not enter.
- If visiting our stores in Nova Scotia or New Brunswick, you are required to wear a mask upon entering the store.
- If you are feeling unwell, have a cough or fever, please do not enter.
- We ask you to please follow the directional signage and arrows posted to move easily around and exit the store.
- Please abide by the 6 ft Physical distancing markers on the floor.
- We ask you to please continue to call in or use our Customer Portal to place your orders and to make service appointments ahead of visiting our branches when possible. This will help with the number of people in our dealerships as well keep the speed of service steady.
- We can and will still offer no contact pick-up options for your comfort, please ask about that when dealing with your preferred branch.
We thank you for your cooperation and patience. We appreciate your business and hope this helps us all do our part.